Thursday, December 10, 2009

He's Gump, He's Gump, He's Gump....


You know, sometimes life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get. Seriously, I made that up and sold it to ol' Forest Gumpster(which is why i'm loaded and driving a candy painted Escalade...for real check and see). It's so true though. YOU REALLY NEVER KNOW! Life can turn so quickly it's like falling asleep into a really bad dream...and then never waking up. In my case, I was never awake, just always asleep. Now my eyes have been opened into real life. The sad part is I would've stayed asleep forever probably...never knowing that this other side of life....peace...love.....and true existence was even available to me. I thank my God in heaven that he has given me another opportunity to actually live, love, breathe again. Only His hand sustains me in this life...without him...LIFE REALLY IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES...

2 comments:

  1. that was so good...Very good analogy. I understood exactly what you meant..Im so happy you are living life with eyes wide open..I love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittney, I am so proud of you! You can see the growth in you already. I know that once God gets you into a place of peace, where He can begin to speak to you, your possiblities with Him with be without walls...anticipating your next thought being led out of the deep waters we have spoken of so many times. Now, God can begin to lead you places you only dreamed of. I love you angel, momma!

    ReplyDelete