Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This is me.....

My name is Brittney Patrice Martinez. I am 25 years old. I have two beautiful sons. I live in a small town in Florida. Faith is important to me....blah blah blah. All of these things are true, but I can just about promise that if I continue on with that garbage you would never read what I have to say. Actually, to keep it one hun (slang for being 100% honest for all you oldies but goodies)I don't really care if you read this, or if anyone does for that matter. This is for me me me.....selfish, i know, but brutally honest. The title of this blog is the exclamation point simply because everything right now in my life seems to be followed by one of those weird little symbols that mean everything. An exclamation point can make or break the meaning of a sentence for example: "My husband left me." OR "My husband left me!" Which one is more believable? Which one mounds sugar ontop of what the sentence actually means? It doesn't matter in the slightest because they are both 100% true!!! I am in my second month of my universe being rocked to it's very core. Everything I've known for the last 6 years is totally being smashed and melted together to look like something very similar to one of these "!" Wow. Now that I have that off my chest my deepest hope is in some weird way this outpouring of emotion may possibly help someone else....Please put your hands together.....I give you, THE EXCLAMATION POINT.

!!bRiTtNeY!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww....I hope you write on here every day so I know what is going on with you. You are a great writer...I am sucked in. So, don't let me down by only blogging like once a month, K??? Thanks....Love ya girlie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittney, I am so proud of you! I believe this may be the perfect forum for you to both express your feelings and help others at the same time. God has a way of using events in our lives to thrust us into minstries that would otherwise be buried by life and circumstances. Thanks for keepin' it real! I love you. Momma:0)

    ReplyDelete