Wednesday, December 23, 2009

...He's pretty much AWESOME....

You know, I'm truly overwhelmed. Overwhelmed by awkwardness, but mostly by God's love for me...and you. I find it strange that when a person is so weak God makes himself an amazing source of strength in their life and we don't even realize it. God is so good, and I am so not, and that's the beauty of this whole relationship. Where I'm weak (or lacking) he makes up for it. Where He's too perfect (if that's possible) He created me to make up for it. Wow...what an amazing thing to think about. Without God I am unbalanced, and without me, He feels the same. That's why he's jealous for us and our attention and praise. He needs us just as much as we need Him. There is no room for other distractions in this sort of relationship. I hope I can get to that place, where I can try and love him as much as he loves me. I'm always failing and He never does....so it pretty much sucks! But, thank God that he came like a baby 2 days from now 2000 years ago so that I can suck....and He can be pretty much AWESOME! Thank you Lord for loving a wretch like me, and considering me special enough to inherit your love, acceptance and forgiveness. All my love,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment