Saturday, December 12, 2009

Totally Forget About The Last Post....

You know all that crap I wrote about finally being able to breathe and blah blah blah...well I lied. Actually...I can't breathe at all. I'm actually drowning in my own emotions. I'm so confused about life and everything that's involved with it that I can't see straight. I want to be happy but right now I'm not. I'm so confused, and angry it's not funny. Why do good people always get the worst part of every situation. Maybe i'm not so good. Who I am right now is someone I don't recognize...everything I've ever dreamed is being blown right out the window like a fan blowing a every part of my life to be just distributed into the atmosphere. I'm so scared... and alone. No person can help me feel what i truly want to feel...only God can guide me now....Lord, Help me to find myself in the midst of a horrible situation...help me to feel your hand even though I'm in the dark, lost, cold, scared and alone. Amen (exclamation point)

2 comments:

  1. Hope it gets better...I know that it's hard but you will make it..love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany, knowing that "no person can help me feel what I truly want to feel...only God can guide me now" is a huge revelation. God is big-enough. Climb up in his lap and tell him about every fear and shattered dream. He will comfort you like no human can!

    I Love you and I'm praying for you!

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete