Monday, January 18, 2010

To sign or not to sign?

Wow today, I'm really ticked. I feel like my husband is constantly playing head games. It sucks. I'm always okay until i see him face to face then all the emotions just start flooding back. Why can't i just get over him, and let all this go. It's funny...for a long time i never found him attractive and now that i can't have him, he's like morphing into Brad Pitt or something. THIS SUCKS! For a long time i felt really guilty about filing divorce papers, but he's constantly saying and proving that he doesn't love me anymore. i went and got my papers last week, and i'm thinking i'm gonna file shortly. I can't handle this Limbo anymore. He loves me, he loves me not....who really cares anymore. Things have just gotten so weird and out of control. It's time to take a step towards getting through this. If he doesn't want to be home with us, then i feel like i should set him free. I Just want to make the right decision. Continue to pray for me and my kids...and that i will make the right choices for us. Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment